- Top 5 benefits of taking hormones
- What does BIOIDENTICAL really mean?
- The 7 Hormones Everyone Should Know
Does estrogen-only hormone replacement therapy decrease breast cancer risk?
- Doctors buzzing about new hormone therapy study
- 5 ways to treat hormonal headaches naturally
- Estrogen-only therapy may reduce breast cancer risk
- Clarifying the 2002 WHI Study
- Your Chemistry 101
- Benefits of Hormone-Replacement Therapy Outweigh Risks, Reviews of Studies Show
- Study: Estrogen alone lowers heart, breast cancer risks
- Kidney stone, hormone article misleading
- The Estrogen Dilemma
- Serum v/s salivary hormone testing
- Transdermal vs. Oral Estrogen: Which is More Effective?
- The most dangerous fat is the easiest to lose
- Before You Spend $26,000 on Weight-Loss Surgery, Do This
- Why it really is harder for women to lose weight
- Exercise as Potent Medicine
- To Ensure Bone Health, Start Early
- High Blood Sugar Linked to Dementia
- Why I am a Pegan – or Paleo-Vegan – and Why You Should Be Too!
- No Benefit Seen in Sharp Limits on Salt in Diet
- Mediterranean diet can reduce heart disease, study finds
- Acupuncture gets thumbs up
- Less sun = less Vitamin D = health problems
- Am I getting enough calcium?
- Chronic inflammation now recognized as 'silent killer'
- How to avoid or reduce Insulin Resistance
- For some, psychiatric trouble may start in thyroid
- Belly Up to the Bistro
- The Blame Game
- 'Go on a diet' may not be the answer to losing weight
- 75% of women tested by Synergy are vitamin D deficient
- Calcium supplements linked to decreased trunk fat gain in
- A brisk walk can take you a long way
- Falling off the resolution bandwagon
- Top 10 reasons why a wellness gift certificate makes a wonderful present
- Beat stress this holiday season with 5 relaxing tips
If you like these tips, please pass them to your friends, clients and colleagues. To subscribe, please click here.
Synergy, located in Chesapeake, Virginia, is an integrative medical center for women that combines the best of traditional and holistic medicine. We specialize in integrative treatments for menopause, sleep disorders, fatigue, loss of energy, digestive problems, gynecologic problems, and chronic medical conditions including chronic pain. Our services include bioidentical hormone treatment, hormone replacement therapy, anti-aging medicine, cancer treatment therapy, medical acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional medicine, and massage therapy. The integrative center serves women in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Williamsburg, Hampton Roads, Eastern Shore, Richmond, Virginia, and North Carolina.
Our next free seminar on Thursday, May 4, 2017 in Chesapeake will focus on bioidentical hormone therapy and optimal aging for women and men. Please RSVP by calling (757) 410-5462.
News release here.
What Women Say here.
For more details, please contact us at (757) 410-5462 or email@example.com